We understand that suddenly realizing you need an appliance repair can be a stressful experience. At Anchor Appliance of Anchorage, we’re here to make things a little easier for you. No… a LOT easier for you!
In today’s busy, fast-paced world, we come to rely on our appliances more than ever. So when one just quits working right, (or even quits working completely!), there’s no time to sit around wondering what to do or who to call. You just want to get things back to normal so you can get on with your regular life. Still, we realize that since appliance repairs don’t happen to you every day, you could very well have some questions. In fact, we’ve found that most people do have certain questions that come up again and again, such as the following:
- Will I have to wait long to get someone to take a look at what’s wrong?
- If a repair man comes out and says I need parts, how long will it take to get them?
- Will I have to pay for them to just come out and take a look at the problem?
- Are your repair techs qualified? Do they carry insurance?
- Are your techs able to work on my brand of appliance?
Call (907) 344-4555 for service right now!